Thank you for making ISI your School of Choice. Re-enrollment for our current students for the 2018-2019 school year has started and will continue until February 11th, 2018.
Re-enrollment is done through RenWeb using your ParentsWeb Login. Please see the steps listed below to re-enroll.
Be sure to make any necessary updates to your child/ren’s records to receive important information or other written communication from the school.
Steps for RenWeb Re-enrollment
- Go to www.renweb.com.
- Click on Logins, select ParentsWeb Login.
- Enter the district code/ID: ISI-TX.
- Login to your account using your username & password.
- Click on Family Information.
- Click on Re-enrollment. Click all your child/ren names
- Update all current demographics if necessary.
- To go back, use the browser Back button.
- Check boxes in the Acknowledgement forms.
- Click Finish to submit your form.
- The payment link should appear at the end of the enrollment packet. Please make the payment, through Renweb, to complete the re-enrollment process and reserve your child’s seat for the next academic year.
- Last date to Re-enroll is by February, 11th 2018.
- Once the re-enrollment is done on RenWeb, the re-enrollment fee of $100 per student, along with the appropriate Resource, Books & Materials (RBM) fees, must be paid, online.before the re-enrollment can be completed and your child’s seat can be reserved. Please understand that all past due tuition, fees or other charges must be paid in full (or arrangements for payments must be made) before re-enrollment can be processed.
- Re-enrollment is not completed unless the re-enrollment fee and RBM has been paid, through Renweb.
- After February 11th, the re-enrollment fee will increase to $200. Additionally, re-enrollment will be dependent upon seat availability.
Resource, Books & Materials (RBM) fees:
- $450 for Pre-School & Elementary
- $500 for Middle School
- $600 for High School
If you do not have a Renweb account please click on the attachment below set up a Renweb Account.